Thursday, November 13, 2008

Matjaz, Terry and Charles

Here is a picture of myself, Terry Horgan and Charles Siewert in Dubrovnik August 2008. It was taken by David Chalmers. Myself and Terry have a long lasting collaboration that started with my Fullbright Memphis year 1996. This year (2008) we published a co-authored book Austere Realism with MIT Press. We have several published papers and Oxford UP book chapters. Each year, Terry spends a month with me in Slovenia and surroundings. This year we started epistemic and semantic holism project. Charles Siewert was in Memphis in 2001 at a conference co-organized by myself, Terry and John Tienson, dedicated to Origins of both analytic and continental philosophical traditions; proceedings were published by Southern Journal of Philosophy, edited by me, Terry and John. Charles is an important cognitive phenomenology fellow, a pupil of Searle and Dreyfus.

No comments: